The Morphisec Unified Threat Prevention Platform is designed to solve some of the biggest problems facing CISOs with a remote workforce. Morphisec's lightweight agent is true set-and-forget security, and secures your employees no matter where they work.
The Morphisec platform:
- Provides advanced endpoint protection with in low-touch maintenance when network security is lacking.
- Locks down cyberattacks automatically to secure remote endpoints without needing security team intervention.
- Integrates with Windows 10 Defender AV for advanced protection and full visibility across all threats.
- Protects remote employees without needing to update a signature database; perfect for unreliable home internet connections.
- Enables business continuity to allow remote employees to keep working in a secure environment if they can't go into the office.
- Protects offline and does not rely on heavy signature updates, tuning or analysis.
- Secures virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and integrated with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, VMware Horizon and Windows Virtual Desktop.
- Protects against unknown exploit vulnerabilities, known CVEs, and unpatched software.
- Prevents browser-based attacks to ensure remote employees can securely access the SaaS solutions they need.
* OpenVPN Remote Workforce Cybersecurity Quick Poll