QA TEAM LEADER
Morphisec, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking for an experienced QA Team Leader to join its team.
The candidate needs to have at least two years of experience as team leader and at least four years of experience in QA, both manual and automation. The position requires managing a team of three to five members, planning tests (manual and automation), planning of test cycles, etc. The automation tests are written in Python. For the automation tests, we expect the QA team leader to have some programming skills.
This is a full-time position. Location: Israel, Beer-Sheva, Cyber Security Center (WeWork Offices, close to the train station)
- 4 years of QA experience
- 2 years of experience as QA team leader
- Able to assign and manage work with team of 3 to 5 members
- Familiar with some framework tests (Practitest, QC, etc.)
- Conducting task management using Jira or similar
- Programming automation tests with script language (Python preferred)
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Supervising the product stability using CI system like Jenkins
- Writing documents and reports
- Experience with planning tests, coverage metrics
- Able to work under pressure