QA Automation Tester / Software Automation Tester
Morphisec, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is seeking a Software Automation Tester to create new tools for testing, writing code and dealing with different environments (Win 7, 8, 8.1, 10), Citrix, etc.
Testing activities will cover many aspects including sanity tests, stress tests, load tests, generating reports on each test set and running the test as part of our CI system.
Creativity is required; the testing needs vary (different systems and products) and the tester must create/find/investigate new tools to complete the tasks. The ability to adapt and deal with changes is crucial.
This is a full-time position.
Israel, Beer-Sheva, Cyber Security Center
- +1 year experience in automation testing
- Coding abilities (Python/Ruby or other script based language alternatives)
- Code management using GIt/SVN
- Strong knowledge of Automated standards and test methods
- Understanding how core OS/ Processes utilize memory and CPU
- Familiarity with JMeter, Gatling, Selenium
- Familiarity with VDI, Citrix
- AWS – deploy and running tests on cloud environment
Please mail your CV and application to email@example.com