Morphisec, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is seeking a Director of Demand Generation who will be responsible for creating a scalable digital demand generation program, including campaigns and reporting function, driving the successful execution – and impact -- of the plan across the customer lifecycle to achieve acquisition targets. The Director of Demand Generation is responsible for delivering measurable value from marketing programs, while instilling a clear level of accountability across marketing and sales. You will lead the strategy for our new logo business, using multiple channels to run demand generation campaigns across email, ABM, web, webinars, digital, and lead nurture. The successful candidate will also understand how funnel optimization changes and requirements at various stages and will have experience and a toolkit of tactics aimed at constant testing and optimization.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the VP of Marketing and Business Development located in Morphisec’s HQ in Boston
- Lead the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue.
- Develop and execute a demand generation vision and strategy using industry best practices that are effective for an enterprise software B2B business model.
- Own reporting and communication of marketing impact, while building a clear understanding of demand gen goals, success metrics and impact across the organization.
- Management of all inbound and outbound digital demand generation channels, such as email, digital advertising, SEO, webinars, social and account-based marketing (ABM). Must have experience to execute digital strategies and tactics to drive web traffic, content conversion, and brand awareness.
- Own the demand funnel by developing the right scoring, in-product Call-To-Actions, conversion paths, nurturing, and routing practices in concert with Sales leadership for an integrated approach that maximizes its revenue contribution.
- Create and track demand generation performance, quality and business impact through key metrics including enabling lead flow and end-to-end reporting and analytics; define and track lead forecasts and conversion rates.
- Work closely with sales team to further define and implement optimal lead management processes and resources- including lead flow processes with sales.
- Define and develop lead nurturing campaigns based on target buyer personas and real-time measurements based on lead quality and conversion.
- Partner and collaborate with Marketing team stakeholders including: Product Marketing, Corp. Communications and Content Marketing to inform consistent messaging across demand generation campaigns. Develop strong relationships with sales leaders and individual account executives to approach challenges collaboratively and align activities to sales team goals.
8+ years of B2B digital experience with a strong focus on ABM, Digital lead generation and nurturing campaigns.
Deep experience with managing campaigns through Hubspot, or equivalent (ie Marketo).
Track record of successfully creating and implementing growth strategies in software market targeting enterprise customers.
Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile and deadline-driven environment.
Strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills, and demonstrated leadership and influence abilities.
Please specify position number 1047.