Morphisec, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking to hire a Cyber Data Scientist to join our team at this exciting stage of our company’s growth.
We are looking for a Data Scientist with at least 3-year experience. You will do a research on our data (logs created after malicious attack was stop), analyzing the information, extract features and convert unstructured data into structure data (to be used in a ML algorithm), etc. In addition you will need to have some knowledge in Cyber and learn much on going, such as attacks vectors, vulnerabilities, different types of attacks, tools, etc.
The environment for the job will include work with tools and libs of Python, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-Learn, Keras and more.
This is a full-time position.
- At least 3 years’ experience hands on analyzing data and building ML models
- Presentation and visualization of the data and conclusions on it
- Convert unstructured data into structured
- Keras (hands on)
- Python libs – Matplotlib, Pandas, Scikit-learn, etc. (hands on)
- ML algorithms
- Evaluation of results – test of the models and improvements
- ML for Cyber system
- SQL, working with DB
Please specify position number 1002.