Professional Services Engineer
If you live and breathe customer delight and satisfaction; If you love making things work well for customers. if you want to make a huge impact on the success of our customers and get excited about work with an amazing group of wonderful people in a cyber security company that is creating a new path, never before travelled, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Professional Service Engineer to support our rapidly growing Global customer base. Preferred location is in Beer Sheva, Israel . Requires regional and infrequent international travel.
- You will work with our sale and sales engineering, engineering and product teams to guide and to ensure customers successfully implement, on-board, and operate our products.
- You will work intensively with the sales team to help drive deals and customer retention
- You will be the go-to person at Morphisec for customer implementation projects and issues.
- You will own and perform:
- Pilots and Production implementation projects
- Training and on-boarding customers
- Upgrades and extensions
- Additional billable offerings
- You will actively participate with other global team members in putting in place together the required tools, methods, playbooks and processes for product’s implementation and channel support.
- Assist in building and delivering training, automated tools to support customers and channels.
- 2-3 years of proven experience in providing IT Professional Services to Enterprise organizations, preferably with information security/Cyber solutions.
- Must be abreast of security industry trends and new technologies in general, and specifically related to endpoint protection concepts and technologies like: EDR, deception, prevention etc.
- Prior knowledge and understanding cyber related concepts like: exploits, vulnerabilities, attack vectors, malwares, etc., a big advantage.
- Having hands on experience with AV, NGAV and EDR systems is a big advantage.
- Knowledge of Cloud based services, e.g. AWS, an advantage
- Scripting knowledge with any of the following VB, Java script, or PowerShell
- Security concepts and protocols knowledge (e.g. SSL, Certificates, key stores etc.)
- Working experience with Networking protocols (TCP/IP, Ports, HTTP/S, LDAP) and tools
- Experienced working with IT deployment tools (SCCM, GPO), Integration with 3’rd party Enterprise components such as SIEM (e.g. Splunk, QRadar), Directory Services (AD) and mail systems.
- BSc degree in computer sciences
- English mother tongue, fluency in additional languages advantage
- Hard worker, committed, takes initiative, gets things done
- Hands on working knowledge of customer relation management, ticketing, project management products.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication capabilities
- Highly creative problem solver
- Must be capable of working well both independently or as part of a team
Please mail your CV to: email@example.com. Please mention “PSE CV” in the subject.