If you live and breathe customer delight and satisfaction; If you love making things work well for customers. if you want to make a huge impact on the success of our customers, and get excited about work with an amazing group of wonderful people in a cyber security company that is creating a new path, never before travelled, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to support our rapidly growing US customer base. The position will be located in Boston, MA, at Morphisec’s downtown office near the State House.
Your task is simple – you will deliver a first-class end-to-end technical sales experience to the many organizations requesting our assistance to improve their security posture.
- You will work with our sale team, our engineering and product teams to guide and to ensure customers successfully learn, try purchase our products.
- You will work intensively with the sales team to drive deals and customer retention
- You will be the go-to person at Morphisec Inc. for all customer technical issues during the sales process
- You will perform
- PreSales activities and Demos
- PoC (and small pre-production Pilots)
- Competitive analysis and support
- You will actively participate with other global team members in putting in place together the required tools, methods, playbooks and processes from demos to trials, tests for direct sales and channel support.
- Assist in building and delivering training, automated tools to support customers and channels acquisition.
- 5-7 years of proven experience in presales of Enterprise Endpoint Security in the USA
- Core technical competencies encompass C++, Java, SQL, VB, HTML, & XML, background in Security. Knowledge of Cloud based services, eg. AWS an advantage
- Working knowledge with Windows deployment procedures (SCCM, GPO), Integration with 3’rd party Enterprise components (e.g Splunk, QRadar, LDAP),
- BSc degree in computer sciences preferred
- English mother tongue, additional languages advantage
- initiative, creativity, work ethic: problem solver
- Manage customer relationships,: competency with CRM ticketing and project management tools.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires domestic and occasional international travel.
Please specify position number 1040.