Morphisec, the inventor of Moving Target Defense for preventing dangerous cyber attacks, is looking to hire a Sales Development Representative to join and support our global team at this exciting stage of our company’s growth.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, relentless sales development representative to actively seek new business opportunities, engage and build relationships with potential customers, and assist with the development and execution of lead generation campaigns.
In this role you will collaborate closely with experienced account executives, helping them develop their territories. You will have a direct impact on the success of the company that developed Moving Target Defense, the most exciting cyber security technology in our generation.
The position will be located at Morphisec’s HQ in the heart of downtown Boston.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute cold calling and email campaigns to engage prospects
- Schedule meetings for account executives
- Learn Morphisec’s sales and marketing processes, product, use cases, case studies, and fit in the cybersecurity ecosystem
- Attend conferences and trade shows as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- One + year of professional work experience
- Prefer six months of hands-on experience with lead generation or sales prospecting as an SDR.
- Outstanding prospecting, research, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use CRMs to manage accounts and opportunities.
- Superb communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative, aggressive, likeable, fearless, out-of-the box thinker
Please specify position number 1031.