Morphisec, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking to hire a Sales Development Representative to join and support our global team at this exciting stage of our company’s growth.
We are looking for a results-driven sales development representative to actively seek new business opportunities, engage and build relationships with potential customers. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every potential customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
This is a full-time position, located in Beer Sheva (Gav-Yam Negev Hi-Tach Park, Morphisec Office).
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Work across the European market.
- Develop and execute cold calling and email campaigns to engage prospects
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Meet or exceed monthly goals to maximize deal flow with outbound emails, calls, and meetings
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- One + year of professional work experience
- Prefer six months of hands-on experience with lead generation or sales prospecting as an SDR.
- Outstanding prospecting, research, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use CRMs to manage accounts and opportunities.
- Superb communication skills (verbal and written)
- Language: English, French- Must. Additional European language an advantage.
Please specify position number 1022.