The new Renewal Manager (RM) role is a highly visible, strategic position to empower key customers to continue to transform their business and meet their objectives through Morphisec solutions.
You will be accountable for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts of Morphisec products and services across an assigned customer account.
RM's work with customer executives, partners and across Morphisec teams to develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive renewals to on-time closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition.
You will bring strong knowledge of negotiation strategies and orchestrates cross-functional resources across the company and with partners to provide a unified path to secure every renewal.
The position will be located in Beer Sheva, Israel, at Morphisec’s office near the Beer Sheba-North train station.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Drive Renewals motion with the customer and lead the process in Morphisec teams for all renewal activities from opportunity identification to negation to close.
- Focus on selling the existing portfolio and new offers.
- Renew, up-sell and close on-time contracts in assigned territory.
- Increase sales penetration at existing accounts.
- Understand customers’ and partners’ procurement process.
- Maintain internal and external relationships in support of closing the sale.
- Build deep relationships with customer executives and partners to understand objectives and accelerate their path to value.
- play a key role in developing the integrated account plan and success plan.
- Conduct quarterly onsite visits with specific customers, partners and account teams to ensure continued satisfaction.
- Understand the overall industry environment.
- Attend and present at internal meetings with other company organizations that are necessary to perform duties; aid business development.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information & Analyze data and trends to identify growth opportunities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Process Expert: Strong process management skills and financial acumen with the ability to effectively develop and implement policies for forecasting, data quality and accuracy.
- 7+ years of leadership experience with a solid focus on negotiating contracts and strategy
- 5+ years of experience with subscription and software offers
- Education: Bachelor degree; Master’s degree preferred.
Please specify position number 1049.