Morphisec, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking to hire a Regional Sales Director to run our APAC team at this exciting stage of our company’s growth.
We are looking for an excited, ambitious individual, with an entrepreneurial mindset and spirit, and a proven solid track record in the endpoint security business, and who has the ability to ignite excitement for disruptive, game-changing technology. The successful candidate will become a key member of our Cyber Security Company Executive team and significant contributor to our growth.
As the Director of Regional Sales, APAC Region (Singapore/Japan/India/HK) you will report to our CBO and be responsible for meeting sales goals, building, directing and managing all field sales within the region. You will have the opportunity to direct and drive new business, build customer loyalty, ensure high product renewal rates and support and promote corporate strategies and initiatives. Critical to success is to first be an example in meeting ales goals, and the ability to build and manage high-performance teams that will stand to these standards, develop and execute area business plans, allocate appropriate resources, and develop internal and external relationships. The position requires frequent travel across the region.
- Full direct responsibility to make the regional numbers with the resources provided by the budget.
- Lead Regional Sales, and grow team according to company needs (Field Sales Reps and partners) to overachieve sales goals
- Develop and execute a regional sales plan by territory and segment, and channel relevancy, that ensures quarterly sales quota achievement
- Create and maintain an operations plan with goals and objectives for the region, based on opportunity, customer needs, and strategic direction
- Cooperate with Marketing and, SDR teams and channels to create a rolling 5x pipeline of Sales Qualified Leads
- Ensure sales processes and programs are part of the sales culture to ensure visibility, predictability and consistency
- Recruit, hire and develop world class sales talent
- Own the budget for the territory.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven sales experience in cyber industries.
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field, Information security advantageous
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales Leadership experience in software/SaaS.
- Proven track record of building and leading successful sales teams,
- Strong sales process experience and practice and methodology around territory planning, assessment and resource allocation.
- Extensive business travel within the region - approximately 60 percent.
- Strong leadership, planning, execution, people-management and coaching skills.
- Strong communication skills and Far East cultural experience as well as demonstrated ability to establish credibility and trust with customers and to build influential relationships with partners in the business.
- Candidate with extensive experience in sales / sales channels in Far Eastern countries
- Understand both business and people, including their drivers and success factors.
- Language: English mother tongue, Mandarin, Japanese an advantage
Please specify position number 1015.