Morphisec, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager to join our team at this exciting stage of our company’s growth.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager with experience in software/security to help generate thought leadership content, assist with sales/channel training enablement, along with competitive intelligence and strategic planning. The right candidate must be both technically-savvy as well as customer and business oriented. Ability to provide finished, high-quality deliverables is crucial, as is the ability to communicate them effectively.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the VP of Marketing and Business Developments located in Morphisec’s HQ in Boston
- Energize and inspire a rapidly growing sales team.
- Passionate about our market and competitive landscape along with creating compelling and differentiated competitive playbooks for sales
- Research and understand the market opportunity. Understand the buyer, how they buy and their buying criteria that will drive successful marketing campaigns.
- Craft and communicate collateral around product features, best practices and benefits, including presentations, web content, social content, solution briefs, videos, blogs, and whitepapers.
- Work in close collaboration with the sales and business development teams to drive and support Morphisec’s growth.
- Work in close collaboration with the product teams to help drive product requirements, prioritization strategy and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with our marketing program lead to help develop messaging, industry targets, campaign themes, and content that drive effective marketing campaigns.
- 3-7 years in a high-technology product marketing position, with cyber security experience highly desired.
- Collaborative and team oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across departments.
Please specify position number 1035.