Morphisec, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking to hire a Junior Product Manager to join our team at this exciting stage of our company’s growth.
Product managers are responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning and driving the execution of the vision for their product lines. Product managers must possess business acumen as well as engineering wherewithal in order to be able to drive strategy and bring their product to market. Product managers must work extensively with customers while working cross functionally with Engineering, Sales and Customer Success in order to successfully prioritize features and develop the products that our customers need.
This is a full-time position, with location: Israel, Beer-Sheva, Hi-Tech Park (close to the train station)
- Lead product strategy and specifications, and verify that the delivered product is aligned with the requirements.
- Participate in driving the product and product solutions direction for Endpoint Threat Prevention
- Drive the roadmap working closely with engineering and a full cross-functional team
- Manage products through various launch phases and follow-on releases
- Develop product collateral such as product documentation, presentations, sales tools and technical white papers.
- Represent Morphisec at conferences and other events.
- The successful candidate will be a tenacious, ambitious, self-starter with a passion for the security market
- 3+ years of development experience in a product that was deployed in the market
- 1+ years of enterprise product management experience, in security a plus
- Strong understanding of enterprise management or security solutions
- Experience with enterprise customers
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Exemplary skills in creative problem solving
- Very good English
- A team player with passion and initiative
- BA/BS required; BS in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics,
Please specify position number 1038.