Morphisec, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking to hire a MidMarket Sales Representative to join our team at this exciting stage of our company’s growth.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced MidMarket Sales Representative with excellent presentation skills and willingness to learn about evolving technology solutions. The successful candidate will become a key member of our cyber security company and will help make huge impact on the success of our customers.
The position will be located in Boston, MA, at Morphisec’s offices near South Station.
- Identify and implement innovative business development and sales strategies to increase company profitability.
- Constant interaction with clients to understand requirements, scope and business potential, maintaining good client relationship.
- Assist with marketing strategy and sales support.
- Develop strategic relationships in order to create new client relationships.
- Own all aspects of the sale from qualification, needs assessment, presentation and contract negotiation.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to communicate the value of Morphisec solution with prospects and client.
- Participate in revenue budget forecasting and ongoing budget variance reporting.
- Meet established sales targets.
- 5+ years' successful B2B sales experience, including a minimum of 4 years of experience in technology or a related industry.
- Experience of working in a high growth and dynamic company.
- Experience of selling Cyber Security solutions.
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security and Technology market.
- Proven track record in achieving quarterly sales.
- Must have exceptional communications skills (both verbal and written) and a strong drive to help
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Customers with creative solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage long, complex sales cycles from beginning to end.