Morphisec, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking to hire a Linux kernel senior developer to join our team at this exciting stage of our company’s growth.
We are looking for a developer that has at least 2-year experience of hands-on low-level programming for the Linux kernel (kernel patches / kernel modules / device driver development).
As a developer in the Linux team you'll be working on the company's (patent pending) most advanced security solution. As a system protecting the Linux OS you will be involved with researching & developing Proof-Of-Concepts for different devices of different architectures.
This is a full-time position, with location: Israel, Beer-Sheva, Cyber Security Center (close to the train station)
- Excellent understanding of C and ASM (x86/x86-64)
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Linux kernel, kernel module development and/or device driver development.
- Good understanding of operating systems concepts, data structures, the x86-64 architecture (academic level accepted).
- Experience with low level debug tools and emulators.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience with delivering patches into the upstream Linux kernel.
- Familiarity with additional architecture assemblies (ARM, ARM64, Mips, etc.).
- Familiarity with Android internals.
- Experience with reverse engineering and exploit development (from work, CTF's, military).
- Experience delivering patches into the upstream Linux kernel.
- Experience working with external software partners.
Please specify position number 1018.