Morphisec, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking to hire a team leader to take our linux core development team to the next stage.
We are looking for a team leader who is ready to rise up to the challenges of managing our cutting edge R&D team at the frontier of Moving Target Defense technology. You will join a distributed team of 3 exceptional developers working on our brand new Endpoint Security product for Linux dealing with multiple components spread across both kernel and user spaces and integrated into our existing ecosystem of Morphisec products.
This is a full-time position. You will be expected to work at least once a week from our HQ in the Gav-Yam Negev Cyber Security Center in Beer Sheva.
Hands on leadership of our Linux team, distributed between our Beer Sheva and Boston headquarters, in design, architecture, development and delivery processes.
Work with our product manager to define and plan future features and timelines.
Coordinate and collaborate with other development teams.
Together with the group director, integrate and manage remote-friendly development processes.
• Excellent understanding of C and ASM (x86/x86-64)
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Linux kernel, kernel module development and/or device driver development.
• Good understanding of operating systems concepts, data structures, the x86-64 architecture (academic level accepted).
• Experience with low level debug tools and emulators.
• Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with code review, version management and Git management.
• Experience with task management tools and techniques (e.g. Jira, Agile).
• Proven experience with delivering patches into the upstream Linux kernel.
• Familiarity with additional architecture assemblies (ARM, ARM64, Mips, etc.).
• Familiarity with Android internals.
• Experience with reverse engineering and exploit development (from work, CTF's, military).
• Experience delivering patches into the upstream Linux kernel.
• Experience working with external software partners.
Please specify position number 1046.