Morphisec, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking for a team leader to take our cutting-edge Linux product to the next level.
As team leader, you will work on the forefront of Moving Target Defense technology, managing three exceptional developers focused on our brand-new Endpoint Security product which reaches across both kernel and user spaces and integrates into the existing ecosystem of Morphisec products.
This is a full-time position, located in our office in the Gav-Yam Negev Cyber Security Center, in Beer Sheva.
• Prior experience as a software development team leader.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering.
• Experience with code review, version management and Git management.
• Experience with task management tools and techniques (e.g. Jira, Agile).
• Experience with C\C++ and development for Linux.
• Fast learner, independent and innovative.
• Organized multitasker.
• Experience with Linux kernel development.
• Experience with reverse engineering and debugging tools (IDA).
• Experience in malware analysis or exploit prevention.
Please specify position number 1046.