If you live and breathe customer delight and satisfaction; If you love making things work well for customers. if you want to make a huge impact on the success of our customers and get excited about work with an amazing group of wonderful people in a growing cyber security company that is creating a new path, never before travelled, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Senior Support Engineer to support our rapidly growing global customer base and help with pioneering the department.
Support activities will cover many aspects including customers management, problem diagnosis, testing customer environments, generating reports, documentation and knowledge base, and assisting in building the systems tools and processes.
Creativity is required as well as the ability to adapt and deal with changes.
Requires regional and infrequent international travel.
- You will work with our Sales Engineering, Engineering and Product teams to ensure customers successfully implement, on-board, and operate our products.
- You will be the go-to person at Morphisec for customer issues.
- You will own and perform:
- The processes to ensure customer satisfaction
- The activities with Engineering and product teams related to customer issues
- Build and maintain Knowledgebase
- Build and maintain Support tools
- You will actively participate with other global team members in putting together the required tools, methods, playbooks and processes for product’s implementation and support.
- Assist in building and delivering training, automated tools to support customers and channels.
- +2 years of proven experience in Supporting International Enterprise organizations, preferably with information security/cyber solutions.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with MS based OS, systems, environments, tools and applications is a must
- Team Player with strong teamwork skills, creative, self-starter, can-do approach, takes initiative, gets things done
- Must be capable of working well both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent English communications skills, written and verbal, fluency in additional languages advantage
- Strong analytical, detail oriented, with ability to deliver accurate data and information in a concise and clear manner
- Ability to effectively handle multiple customer demands and priorities
- Highly creative problem solver with ability to analyze, deduce and act upon logs and error reports
- Understanding how core Windows OS/processes utilize memory and CPU
- Experience working with IT deployment tools (SCCM, GPO), Integration with 3’rd party Enterprise components such as SIEM (e.g. Splunk, QRadar), Directory Services (AD) and mail systems.
- Knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, LDAP)
- Scripting knowledge with any of the following VB, Java script, PowerShell or Python
- Security concepts and protocols knowledge (e.g. SSL, Certificates, key stores etc.)
- Working experience with Networking protocols (TCP/IP, Ports, HTTP/S, LDAP) and tools
- Hands on working knowledge of customer relation management, ticketing and tasking products.
- Knowledge of Cloud based services, e.g. AWS, an advantage
- BSc degree in computer sciences
- Prior knowledge and understanding cyber related concepts like: exploits, vulnerabilities, attack vectors, malwares, etc., a big advantage.
Please specify position number 1042.