Morphisec, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking to hire a team leader to push our core development team to the next level at this exciting stage of our team’s growth.
We are looking for a team leader who is ready to rise up to the challenges of managing our cutting edge R&D team at the frontier of Moving Target Defense technology. You will manage a team of 7 exceptional developers, dealing with multiple components ranging from low-level solutions to high-level development, across multiple versions at different stages in the pipeline.
This is a full-time position, located in Beer Sheva (Gav-Yam Negev Cyber Security Center, Morphisec Office).
- Prior experience as a software development team leader.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Experience with code review, version management and Git management.
- Experience with task management tools and techniques (e.g. Jira, Kanban).
- Experience with C\C++.
- Fast learner, independent and innovative.
- Organized multitasker.
- A leader with great human relationship and skills management.
- Experience with Assembly.
- Experience with reverse engineering and debugging tools (IDA, WinDbg).
- Experience in malware analysis or exploit prevention.
Please specify position number 1020.