Morphisec, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking to hire a senior developer to join our core development team at this exciting stage of our company’s growth.
We are looking for a developer experienced with designing and building applications and services in C++ and C#, with understanding of server-client design patterns and security.
This is a full-time position, with location: Israel, Beer-Sheva, Cyber Security Center (Morphisec Offices, close to the train station).
- You will be part of our endpoint development team.
- You will improve and build the endpoint’s application infrastructure and high-level components for our next generation cyber security product.
- You will work closely with our architect and the rest of the core developers to drive design and development processes of our product to provide efficient and secure coding.
- You will work with our product management team to drive innovative product improvements.
- You will pivot API development with our server side team.
- At least 4 years of experience
- Experience in C++
- Experience in designing and developing applications and services
- Good grasp and understanding of design patterns
- Working with REST API and Client/Server communication
- Experience in C#
- Experience in developing for both Windows and Linux environments
- Relevant academic degree
- Understand authentication protocol and security mechanisms (OAuth2, SAML, x509, etc.)
Please specify position number 1063.