Morphisec, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking to hire a Channel Manager to join our team at this exciting stage of our team’s growth.
As a Channel Manager, you will be an expert relationship builder, must have strong experience working for a Cyber Security Vendor previously, and have 3-5 years' experience of owning and developing channel eco-systems within the Cyber Security industry.
This role requires you to grow existing partners, as well as acquire new strategic partners.
This is a full-time position, located in Israel, Beer-Sheva, Cyber Security Center (Morphisec Offices,
close to the train station).
- Background in Cyber Security, software security, DevOps, cloud or dev tooling space
- Direct experience in channel development and scaling, specifically in the software security space
- 3-5 years' experience owning and developing channel eco-systems within the Cyber Security industry
- Experience cultivating meaningful relationships and a drive to seek out mutually beneficial opportunities
- Deep understanding of how large and small channel partners work, and how as a startup we can best partner with them
- Familiarity with market mapping and various channel strategies
- Knowledge of how to build out and scale a program including KPIs, training, marketing, resources, and people
- Open, honest, results-driven with an entrepreneurial approach
- Excited about the opportunity to build an effective, impactful channel program
Please specify position number: 1064.