Morphisec, the leading provider of Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking to hire a Channel Manager to join our team at this exciting stage of our team’s growth.
As a Channel Manager, you will be an expert relationship builder, must have strong experience working for a Cyber Security Vendor previously, and have demonstrable experience of owning and developing channel eco-systems within the Cyber Security industry.
This role requires you to grow existing partners, as well as acquire new strategic partners.
This is a full-time position, with location: Israel, Beer-Sheva, Cyber Security Center (Morphisec Offices,
close to the train station).
- Understanding how to make channel work.
- Market mapping and exploring various channel strategies for the company.
- Signing up channel partners on the program.
- Structuring and defining program KPIs, training, marketing.
- Modelling out what you need in order to scale program - both people and resources.
- Executing with partners in collaboration with our sales team to get deals and revenue.
You should join us if:
- You have direct experience in channel development and scaling, specifically in the software security space.
- You have background in Cyber Security, software security, DevOps, cloud or dev tooling space.
- You build meaningful relationships and love to find mutually beneficial opportunities.
- You understand how large and small channel partners work, and how as a startup we can best partner with them.
- You are process-oriented.
- You are open, honest, outcome-driven and take an entrepreneurial approach.
- You’re excited about the opportunity to build an effective, impactful channel program.
Please specify position number: 1064.