Morphisec’s moving target defense is the most disruptive cybersecurity offering in the market today. We are transforming the cybersecurity landscape. Morphisec focuses on real prevention, rather than long latency detection and intrusive and distracting response, thus reducing the risks, costs, and effort of tools that rely on detection. The product is on 3,000,000 systems already, has won many awards, and has a breathtaking track record stopping dangerous cyberattacks that other tools are blind to. Our employees love the opportunity to redefine security, drive the destiny of the company, and grow personally and professionally.
As we embark on our next phase of growth, we are seeking a manager to create, develop and manage a team of sales and business development representatives. This team will be made up of driven individuals, early in their careers and seeking a path to becoming insides and outside sales reps with our company. The team is one of the first interactions our prospective customers have with Morphisec and the SDR/BDR program is a key driver of our success. If you have proven success in managing and building people to become to achieve weekly, quarterly and annual goals as well as a passion for coaching, mentoring, and inspiring people, this is the role for you!
This is a full-time position, located in Morphisec’s HQ in Boston.
- Hire, train, coach, develop, and manage a team of sales/business development reps (SDRs and BDRs) to master skills across sales development including following up on inbound leads, cold calling, following up on conferences and trade-shows, participating in marketing campaigns, go-to-market strategy, understanding security personas, leading discovery calls, and positioning Morphisec solutions.
- Manage day to day activities of SDR and BDR team including live coaching and mentoring, call statistics, conversions and pipeline build.
- Have a maniacal focus on outcomes and impact. Closely monitor metrics – everything from dials per day, conversion rates to opportunities, hand-off to sales and close rates – with the aim to increase SDR and BDR productivity, contribution to pipeline and bookings.
- Work closely with sales managers and account executives to ensure proper alignment on opportunity quality, follow-up on hand off.
- Develop team member for transition to the next career phase: inside or outside sales
- Identify and make recommendations for improvements around process, efficiency and productivity of the SDR/BDR team.
- Align with sales enablement team to build a curriculum for SDRs and BDRs across onboarding, sales trainings, solutions and industry education and role acumen
- Work with marketing to align with inbound and outbound campaigns
- Must have been a star SDR or BDR for at least one year
- Must have one year of inside sales or outside sales (closing) experience
- 2 + years of management experience with proven track record of hiring, retaining, and developing individuals and team
- Experience working in and building inside sales teams • Proficient in CRM systems (i.e., Zoho, etc.)
- Proven track record of goal achievement (as individual or manager) and building and managing KPIs for a sales organization
- Natural leader – you have a passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success, inspire confidence, and lead by example
- Data driven – you are driven by numbers and constantly finding ways to improve productivity, efficiency and contribution to the business
- A team player – you inspire others around you and build a highly motivated and successful team through your management skills
- Bachelor's degree
Please specify position number 1037.